ABOUT TELL SOFTWARES | SWORD TELL
Almost 30 years of evolution
Created in 1983 by 2 engineers Patrick Mégard and Serge Favre, Tell was initially developped to measure telecabin cables.
Today, Tell Watch owns more that 2’400 functions inherited from the initial software Tell BASIC.
- 1983 Tell BASIC
- 1986 Tell UNIX
- 1986 Mountain Top & MTX900
- 1993 Tell Risc (Patent Isologic Process)
- 1997 Tell NT
- 1997 Euclid Drafter (Metra Datavision
- Tell Desktop 1998
- Tell2003D 2002
- 2003 Tell WATCH Integration agreement with CATIA/Dassault Systems Integration agreement with PTC/Parametric Technology
- 2004 Polysoft Tell SA Evolution supervision Tell 3D for industry and architecture Evolution supervision Tell WATCH for the watch industry
- 2005Polysoft Tell SA bought by a private investor
- 2011 Polysoft Tell bankruptcy and bought by AiM Services
- 2021 AiM Services bought by Sword Group
ABOUT SWORD GROUP
A global leader in technology transformation
Sword Group is a world-leading IT and digital transformation partner that helps streamline your business, improve quality and reduce costs.
More than 2’500 experts are creating and delivering everyday value added solutions.
Information Management Strategy and Solutions
Consulting Services (Governance, Program and Project Management)
Venue and Event Digital Services
Data and Artificial Intelligence Digital Transformation
You’re almost done!Just complete this quick contact form and we will connect you immediately.